Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Signs of Spring

I enjoyed our monthly antiquing fun last weekend. 


 Last year they used baby chicks, this year, baby bunnies.
 I wish this photo was clearer, because the detail on this bed was stunning.

Yard Work
 Spring means cutting back grasses and pulling weeds. 
It's easy to get distracted by pretty blooms, though. Yes, I keep my phone close by.
 Afterglow Echeveria and Santa Barbara Daisies (Erigeron).
 Margarita Bop Penstemon
 I added a little Ranunculus to the mantle.
I wish they looked like this forever.

3 comments:

  1. You have the most wonderful flea markets in your part of California (?) where ever you are. I have been reading your blog for awhile and still have not figured it out. Oh well. I wish we had some of those here. I am hoping to make it to the Country Living flea market in Columbus, OH this year as it looks like it might be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behind as usual.

    Your pics are so pretty. Love your mantle too.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOSAS FLORES!!!
    LOS CONEJOS AMOROSOS.
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails