Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Favorite Things

My girlfriends and I went to Matilda's Christmas event last Friday. We bought tickets for early entry and a delicious breakfast that they were offering.  It was very nice to shop before the crowds arrived.  Look at these beautiful centerpieces that greeted us!


 We sat at one of these beautiful tables.
 It look me a minute to notice this unique Christmas tree at the entry.
They also were incredibly creative as usual with this fun tree.  
You can see another version here from two years ago that was fun and creative.  


This front wall display was so beautiful.  It was really difficult to capture.  The wall are ceiling tiles that they randomly added glitter to.  I went home with one of those beautiful tinsel trees. 


 This armoire is huge and has been there for awhile.  
Every time the Matilda's girls do something fabulous with it.  Every time. 


Can you tell I like vintage ornaments? That's all the decent pictures I took.  
I think I was a little bit distracted.  
We had our fun "favorite things" gift exchange at lunch.  The requirement is that it has to be YOUR favorite thing and be under a $10 budget. That in itself is tricky.  I received a handmade pumpkin.  My friend did not make it herself, because that is against the rules.  Her friend makes beautiful pumpkins so she gave each of us a different color.  They are so well made.  Another friend gave a set of Party Lite votive candles, each a different scent. The third friend gave cute mugs with her favorite Teavana tea called Earl Gray Cream. It was delicious.  I gave the L'Occitane Lemon Verbena soap to everyone.  I love the scent of Lemon Verbena.  I hope you have special friends in your life to spend time with.  Those are the really important things about the holidays.  

I will be posting AGAIN!  I know, it's a shocker.  I have Christmas decor photos to share.  Then we will get back to Paris eventually.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails